Denver Dumb Friends League Offers $10 Adoption Fee for Adult Cats
Discounted adoption fee for felines 1 year and older is available from now through October 31.
The fall is a perfect time to welcome a new furry family member into your home! The Denver Dumb Friends League (DDFL) wants to find furever homes for many of its wonderful adult felines, ages 1 and up, by reducing the usual $75 adoption fee through October 31. If you’ve been looking to adopt a new kitty, now’s the time to stop by both the Buddy Center in Castle Rock and the Leslie A. Malone Center in Denver.
- Bailey could be your newest family member. Courtesy of DDFL (Facebook)
Adult cats make wonderful pets, and many available for adoption are litter-box trained, good with other pets and children, and ready for a loving home. There’s sure to be a wonderful feline whose personality will fit yours, from cuddly, affectionate cats to those that are more independent. If you have a wonderful home for a more mature cat, there are several that are older in age and hoping to find a comfortable, caring place to call home.
According to the DDFL, with each adoption fee you get:
- A pet that has been well-cared for by trained staff and volunteers at our shelter
- New Pet Adoption Packet
- Spay or neuter surgery (all pets are spayed or neutered prior to adoption)
- General health examination
- Preliminary vaccinations, including rabies. Please discuss an appropriate vaccination schedule during your free office visit to a participating veterinarian.
- Microchip identification implant
- Temporary collar and ID tag
- Temporary leash or carrier
- 30-days of pet insurance provided by PetFirst
- A complimentary wellness exam at a participating veterinary practice as part of the Connect for Care program. This exam must be scheduled and completed within 14 working days of adoption.
- Are you Peanut Butter’s jelly? Courtesy of DDFL (Facebook)
If you are interested in giving a cat a loving home, check out the DDFL website for felines that are available for adoption. You can also visit the Buddy Center or Leslie A. Malone Center to find your new feline BFF.