Here are the Healthiest Foods to Order in a Fast Food Restaurant
Eating healthy can be a challenge, especially if you’re in a hurry and have to hit up a drive-thru. The HuffPost spoke with nutritionists to find out what we can order that’s semi-healthy.
Here are the basics
- Starbucks: get the protein box
- Taco Bell: the vegetarian power bowl with no sour cream
- Panera: Greek salad. Order a double of chicken and ask for a sprouted grain roll.
- When ordering pizza, blot the oil off.
- When ordering a salad, get the dressing on the side.
- Order bean bowls over salad instead of rice.